Developing with Kubernetes
There are a couple of Kubernetes development tools available. This page describes how to work with Getdeck and a development tool. All solutions come with pros and cons. Choose the one that fits your needs best.
Gefyra is a blazingly-fast, rock-solid, local application development tool to write software with Kubernetes. It offers you to:
- run services locally on a developer machine
- operate feature-branches in a production-like Kubernetes environment with all adjacent services
- write code in the IDE you already love, be fast, be confident
- leverage all the neat development features, such as debugger, code-hot-reloading, overriding environment variables
- run high-level integration tests against all dependent services
- keep peace-of-mind when pushing new code to the integration environment
For detailed information and a How-to, check out this page.
Missing a tool?
If you are missing your favorite development tool, please open up a GitHub issues, and we will add it.